By joining OCTTC, you're helping to build a thriving community table tennis club for league and social players alike, and to expand opportunities for table tennis in Oxford.
Our membership year of 1 August to 31 July follows that of Table Tennis England (TTE). Due to the extended anxiety over Covid we are keeping the membership fees as low as possible in 2021/22. When joining or extending your membership please ensure that you have current Table Tennis England membership.
Membership fees and renewals for 2021/22 will be £10 adults, £5 for Juniors (under-18).
OCTTC Member benefits: (may not be fully available in 21/22 due to coronavirus restrictions)
- Save £1 an hour on drop-in session fees
- Lower fees than non-members for coaching sessions
- Priority booking for coaching courses
- Priority booking for club competitions and events
- Deals on OCTTC club clothing (when available)
- Eligibility for a club grant to gain UKCC coaching or umpiring qualifications
- Eligibility for OCTTC teams in the Oxford & District Table Tennis Association leagues.
All OCTTC members must also have current Table Tennis England membership:
- TTE Club Play membership for social players is free. We can help you sign up for Club Play TTE membership when you join OCTTC if you are not already a member
- TTE Compete membership for playing in leagues and competitions is £16 p.a.
When taking out Table Tennis England membership, please ensure that you select Oxford Community TTC as your club and Oxford as your league.