By joining OCTTC, you'll help to build a thriving community table tennis club for league and social players alike, and to expand opportunities for table tennis in Oxford.
Our membership year of 1 August to 31 July follows that of Table Tennis England, and we have a special offer for anyone who joins before 31 July 2019 of only £10 for adults, £5 for Juniors (under-18s). Just select your package, below.
OCTTC Member benefits:
- No price rise for drop-in sessions before 31 July 2019. Lower fees than non-members for drop-in and coached sessions from 1 August 2019.
- Free sessions for volunteer supervisors
- Priority booking for coaching courses
- Priority booking for club competitions and events
- Deals on OCTTC club clothing
- Eligibility for a club grant to gain UKCC coaching or umpiring qualifications
- Eligibility for OCTTC teams in the Oxford & District Table Tennis Association leagues.
- Ability to pre-book tables
All OCTTC members must also have Table Tennis England membership:
- TTE Player membership for playing in leagues and competitions is £16 p.a.
- TTE Associate membership is free. We can help you sign up to Associate Membership of Table Tennis England when you join OCTTC if you are not already a member
When taking out Table Tennis England membership, please ensure that you select Oxford Community TTC as your club and Oxford as your league.