By joining OCTTC, you'll help to build a thriving community table tennis club for league and social players alike, and to expand opportunities for table tennis in Oxford.
Our membership year of 1 August to 31 July follows that of Table Tennis England, and is only £20 a year for adults, £10 a year for Juniors (under-18).
OCTTC Member benefits:
- Save £1 an hour on drop-in session fees
- Lower fees than non-members for coaching sessions
- Free sessions for volunteer supervisors
- Priority booking for coaching courses
- Priority booking for club competitions and events
- Deals on OCTTC club clothing (when available)
- Eligibility for a club grant to gain UKCC coaching or umpiring qualifications
- Eligibility for OCTTC teams in the Oxford & District Table Tennis Association leagues.
- Ability to pre-book tables (coming soon)
All OCTTC members must also have Table Tennis England membership:
- TTE Player membership for playing in leagues and competitions is £16 p.a.
- TTE Associate membership is free. We can help you sign up to Associate Membership of Table Tennis England when you join OCTTC if you are not already a member
When taking out Table Tennis England membership, please ensure that you select Oxford Community TTC as your club and Oxford as your league.
Table Tennis England have changed their systems for the 2019/20 season and all TTE members need to reset their passwords. There is a help guide on the TTE website if you need further guidance.