Book to play at an Oxford Community session
National lockdown means that sadly we are now closed for table tennis until further notice. Further updates will be on this page, or make sure you're on our email list for the latest news.
Note (for when play is possible):
- All players must follow our Club Rules, which have been agreed with our venue and Table Tennis England to ensure we are COVID19-compliant.
- You must pre-book, ideally by 8pm the night before as sessions will be cancelled if fewer than 4 players (including Front of House supervisor) have booked by this time. However new bookings will be taken on the day if places are available.
- Each one hour slot includes 50 minutes play and 10 minute changeover/cleaning time.
- Three tables, 2 players per table, no swapping between tables - i.e. you must play with the same person for the whole session.
- Front of House will pair players up, following player preferences if possible but not guaranteed.
- Players will be limited to one hour's play per week, if demand is high. You may be able to book for a second hour on the day if spaces are available, at the discretion of the Front of House supervisor. However you must play with the same partner as in the first hour.
- Book and pay online in advance. Refunds only if the club cancels the session. (Special booking arrangements for those not online available via club secretary).
Club members should book directly by clicking on the link below for the session they wish to attend. Note: our Booking system labels these as "Courses", but they are all one-off sessions.
Non-members need to be booked in by a member or by our club secretary, and to complete our New Player Registration Form before they play if they have not already done so. To book with discounted rate for Juniors, contact the club secretary.
New to OCTTC? We love to see new players. If you don't know anyone at the club, contact our club secretary, who will arrange for someone to welcome and play with you.
Join the club for lower session fees and the ability to book tables. Only £10 adults £5 juniors for 20/21. OCTTC members from 19/20 please apply for free Rollover membership.
All sessions are at Grace Church Temple Cowley OX4 2ES. (Our venue at Cheney School Headington is closed for table tennis at present.)
Information on each session type is on the menu bar,
We aim to upload sessions a week in advance.