Book to play at an Oxford Community session
NO MORE NEED TO PRE-BOOK SESSIONS!
From 1 August, we are easing most restrictions on our sessions. Please note:
- All players must follow our remaining COVID19 safety protocols which have been agreed with our venue, and observe our general Club Rules.
- All sessions are open for drop-in play, you no longer need to pre-book
- Four tables, separated by barriers
- There is no limit on numbers (this will be reviewed if needed)
- Each one hour slot includes up to 55 minutes play and 5 minute changeover/cleaning time.
- The supervisor will encourage players to swap partners. Everyone will be asked to take short turns sitting out when there are more than eight players
- Where two sessions follow each other, you may be able to play in the second session at the discretion of the supervisor. You must check in again and pay at the registration desk before continuing. Priority will be given to those who have not yet played.
- Doubles will be allowed at the discretion of the supervisor. As it involves close contact, this is at player's own risk.
- Cost OCTTC members £2/£3 an hour members/non-members; £1/£1.50 Junior members/non-members.
SOME CLUB SESSION TYPES HAVE CHANGED AS FROM 1ST AUGUST
Programme is now:
CANCELLED - TUESDAY 10.00 – 11.00 OPEN TO ALL 18+, 16+ by arrangement
CANCELLED - TUESDAY 11.00 – 12.00 BEGINNERS
Tuesday morning sessions have been cancelled until 19th October
TUESDAY 19.30 – 20.30 OPEN TO ALL, UNDER 16s with an adult
TUESDAY 20.30 – 21.30 OPEN TO ALL 16+
THURSDAY 10.00 – 11.00 OVER-55S
THURSDAY 11.00 – 12.00 OPEN TO ALL 18+ 16+ by arrangement (New)
All sessions are at Grace Church Temple Cowley OX4 2ES. Our venue at Cheney School Headington is closed for table tennis at present.
CAUTIOUS ABOUT RETURNING TO PLAY?
Let the Club Secretary know if you would prefer to play with pre-booking and limited numbers. We may be able to add additional sessions, depending on supervisor availability.
New to OCTTC? We love to see new players. If you don't know anyone at the club, contact our Club secretary, who will arrange for someone to welcome and play with you.
Join the club for lower session fees. Only £10 adults £5 juniors per year. Membership runs from 1st August – 31st July.
For the latest news SIGN UP FOR THE OXFORD COMMUNITY TTC NEWSLETTER