One to One coaching
Why consider 1-2-1 coaching?
- Individual coaching sessions are intensive bespoke sessions tailored to your playing standard and your objectives
- Use of multiball and robots allow the coaches to really concentrate on your technique and movement
- Coaching sessions can usually be arranged for times that are convenient to you
- 1-2-1 coaching should be additional to, rather than replacing, normal training and competition
- As a result of all of the above you are likely to progress further, achieve your aims more quickly, and enhance your enjoyment
Several of our coaches offer 1-2-1 coaching, either for juniors or adults, all at a standard rate of £15 per 1 hour session. This rate is subsidised by the club and is regularly reviewed and benchmarked against other major clubs to ensure that our rates are amongst the most affordable and best value in the country.
Please contact the individual coaches for all your session needs.
The following coaches currently provide 1-2-1 coaching:
Other coaches may also be available by arrangement
- Paul Jennings
- Naphat Boonyaprapa
- Amy Humphreys
- Ivor Warner