Coaching - learn new skills while improving your game
Senior coaching - learn the game
Graham provides coaching sessions to adults who want to improve their skills, position and posture, resulting in a better game.
Junior coaching - sowing the seeds early
- Email email@example.com or text via mobile: 07906 855236
- Graham will be in touch to arrange a session. Cost depends on your lesson requirement.
As we look to reopen after the Lockdown 3.0, CTTC has introduced Coaching CREDITS to pay for Junior coaching sessions.
- If a non-member, fill the membership form here
- Parents/Guardians purchase Coaching CREDITS in multiples of 5, 8 or 11
- Parents/Guardians fill the form and email it to Graham Slack firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents/Guardians make a payment direct to the CTTC Bank Account once Graham acknowledges the booking. Bank details on the application form.
- This will then show up on the coaches Monthly training sheet held by the Coach and will then be offset against each training session taken by the Junior.
- Each Training session costs £6, this includes coached training as well as court time.
- Some players from last year still have some CREDITS to be taken – ask the coach about these
Your bank details will only be used, in the unlikely event, that we are required to close Coaching Sessions when the Club's treasurer will process the fund to direct to your account.
Cheltenham Table Tennis Coach - Graham Slack
Graham Slack is our Head Coach. He is a highly experienced TTE Level 2 coach and has previously coached several Top 10 Junior England players. He has also played and coached for the British Police in the European Championships.
Graham has previously held the Gloucestershire Singles Champion title and has won the Cheltenham Singles Championship 8 times. In 2013 Graham was awarded South West Coach of the Year.
In addition to providing professional coaching to Junior members, the Club also has a number of qualified coaches who support the Juniors as required.
Graham can be contacted on:
E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 07906 855236